Team Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are Anonymous, We are legion, We don't forgive, We don't forget, United as one, Divided by zero, Expect us.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
GeneralChristian
AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual I_vote_lcapAVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual I_voting_barAVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual I_vote_rcap 
lashnelan
AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual I_vote_lcapAVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual I_voting_barAVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual I_vote_rcap 
claves
pennbenis
fender24
jaguar034
A-Heroic
joemarie
Ako Xzi Mhark
HattoriHanzo
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» Clash of Clans Get Free Gems using Gift Card
AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual Emptyby fender24 Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:05 pm

» Clash of Clans
AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual Emptyby cindy123 Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:23 am

» Winrar Password Remover
AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual Emptyby cindy123 Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:10 am

» Anti-Deep Freeze
AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual Emptyby cindy123 Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:04 am

» Ninja Saga ATM Exp + Gold February 2013
AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual Emptyby airlose2012 Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:45 pm

» Anonymous Daily Attendance !
AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual Emptyby fender24 Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:53 pm

» Ardamax Keylogger Remover
AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual Emptyby fender24 Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:50 am

» Free all Premium Accounts 06.09.2014. Uploaded,Depositfiles,Keep2shar,Terafile,Bitshare eand more
AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual Emptyby claves Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:19 am

» Internet Download Manager 6.15 Full Serial Number
AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual Emptyby fender24 Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:56 am

» Free all Premium Accounts16.08.2014. Uploaded,Rapidgator,Depositfiles,Keep2share,Novafile,Share-Online,JDownloader2 and more
AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual Emptyby claves Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:34 pm

AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeneralChristian
GeneralChristian
Administrator
Administrator

Capricorn
Anonymous Points : 1748

AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual Empty
PostSubject: AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual   AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:42 pm

AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual Box_avg_pc_tuneup_150x200

Hi all users, today we want to introduce and share another useful tool for you. I think this is a little surprising because our AVG security software known as a manufacturer we are now with the AVG software called AVG PC Tuneup users in the optimization to get High efficiency to help. The software is very complete and efficient use of various facilities all resolved, the user feels the highest efficiency.

Internet Connection : One of the most important and most interesting features of this software optimization task with the virtual world of Internet connections that are provided.This optimization will cause users to experience the highest rate.

File recovery: as the name implies, can also retrieve information lost is in charge. Files that are deleted for any reason or due to malicious files have been faced with problems using this feature, it will be possible to recover.

File shredder and disk wiper: a new type of facilities that work with files in the software to be seen.
Track eraser: the name of the other capabilities of the software AVG PC Tuneup is that it allows users to use their personal information with greater security, ie all the personal information of users of the system remains the possibility completely removed.

Disk and registry cleaner: The feature that users have sufficient familiarity with the software already optimized so it is defined. Clean registry and hard disk parts that make up the system will play an important role.

Disc defragmentation:
And finally, perhaps the most important feature of the integration of all software features is the optimizer.

The new version of software recently presented a proposal we have received the software and compared with similar software to discover the capabilities of the software is very complete.

Key features of the software fix 2011th AVG PC :

- Optimization and Internet connections
- Recover deleted files
- Securing personal files and traces on the variety
- Clean hard drive
- Clean the Registry
- Integration drive
- Easy to use software
- Very good size and speed software
- Compatible with different versions of Windows, including popular Windows 7

Download AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilinual

How to activate this product ?

1. First of all intall the application and don't open it.

2. Copy the file named "aushelper.dll" from crack floder and go on it's icon on desktop and right click > properties > Open file location> and paste the file.

3. It will ask for replacing the file, click on replace the file and enjoy.

Back to top Go down
https://teamanonymous.forumotion.com
fender24
fender24

Sagittarius
Anonymous Points : 117

AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual   AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:52 am

deleted file....
Back to top Go down

AVG PC Tuneup Full Multilingual

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Anonymous :: Software :: Anti-Virus-