Team Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are Anonymous, We are legion, We don't forgive, We don't forget, United as one, Divided by zero, Expect us.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
GeneralChristian
How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? I_vote_lcapHow to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? I_voting_barHow to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? I_vote_rcap 
lashnelan
How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? I_vote_lcapHow to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? I_voting_barHow to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? I_vote_rcap 
claves
pennbenis
fender24
jaguar034
A-Heroic
joemarie
Ako Xzi Mhark
HattoriHanzo
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» Clash of Clans Get Free Gems using Gift Card
How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? Emptyby fender24 Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:05 pm

» Clash of Clans
How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? Emptyby cindy123 Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:23 am

» Winrar Password Remover
How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? Emptyby cindy123 Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:10 am

» Anti-Deep Freeze
How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? Emptyby cindy123 Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:04 am

» Ninja Saga ATM Exp + Gold February 2013
How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? Emptyby airlose2012 Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:45 pm

» Anonymous Daily Attendance !
How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? Emptyby fender24 Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:53 pm

» Ardamax Keylogger Remover
How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? Emptyby fender24 Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:50 am

» Free all Premium Accounts 06.09.2014. Uploaded,Depositfiles,Keep2shar,Terafile,Bitshare eand more
How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? Emptyby claves Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:19 am

» Internet Download Manager 6.15 Full Serial Number
How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? Emptyby fender24 Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:56 am

» Free all Premium Accounts16.08.2014. Uploaded,Rapidgator,Depositfiles,Keep2share,Novafile,Share-Online,JDownloader2 and more
How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? Emptyby claves Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:34 pm

How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeneralChristian
GeneralChristian
Administrator
Administrator

Capricorn
Anonymous Points : 1748

How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? Empty
PostSubject: How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ?   How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:04 am

How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? How+to+use+uploade+premium+cookies

Hi all users, finally we got the latest technique for using your premium cookies, as you might know that previous in our previous tutorial on how to use premium cookies we have to install the add-n-edit cookie for using our premium cookies. And user were facing difficulty to follow it, because the latest version of firefox are not compatible with cookie editors. So here we got 100% working tutorial for almost all popular file hosting site. It's a basically a java script and work with your browse without and any problem.

For Google Chrome
-------------------------------
> Go to BookMark Manager
> Organize -> Add Page
> Name it egyhacks meta cookie
> Paste the JavaScript Code in URL
> Then Save it.

For Mozilla Firefox
-------------------------------
> Go to Firefox -> BookMarks (if bookmars toolbar not appears then click View -> Toolbars -> Bookmars Toolbar).

How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? 1

> Name it egyhacks meta cookie.

> Paste the given JavaScript Code in Location.
> Then Click on Add.

How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? 5

Now it will appear like below.

How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? 4

Now it's done.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Usage <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
============================================

> First go and find any working cookie.

How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? 5

> Go to respective Filehosting here we are consider Uploded.to.

> Click the BookMarked page

How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? 6

> It Will Ask you to enter the Cookies

For example here we're putting this cookie :

Code:
&id=203354&pw=af93f0c8441cd699018df734b7ed05cc3c623d59&cks=a743e6c09e73

How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ? 7

> Enter it and Click Ok
> You've done, Now enjoy your premium account

Credits : egyhacks
Back to top Go down
https://teamanonymous.forumotion.com

How to Use Premium Cookies to Dowload as Premium User ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1