Team Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are Anonymous, We are legion, We don't forgive, We don't forget, United as one, Divided by zero, Expect us.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
GeneralChristian
DEEP BLACK - IDWS I_vote_lcapDEEP BLACK - IDWS I_voting_barDEEP BLACK - IDWS I_vote_rcap 
lashnelan
DEEP BLACK - IDWS I_vote_lcapDEEP BLACK - IDWS I_voting_barDEEP BLACK - IDWS I_vote_rcap 
claves
pennbenis
fender24
jaguar034
A-Heroic
joemarie
Ako Xzi Mhark
HattoriHanzo
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» Clash of Clans Get Free Gems using Gift Card
DEEP BLACK - IDWS Emptyby fender24 Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:05 pm

» Clash of Clans
DEEP BLACK - IDWS Emptyby cindy123 Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:23 am

» Winrar Password Remover
DEEP BLACK - IDWS Emptyby cindy123 Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:10 am

» Anti-Deep Freeze
DEEP BLACK - IDWS Emptyby cindy123 Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:04 am

» Ninja Saga ATM Exp + Gold February 2013
DEEP BLACK - IDWS Emptyby airlose2012 Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:45 pm

» Anonymous Daily Attendance !
DEEP BLACK - IDWS Emptyby fender24 Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:53 pm

» Ardamax Keylogger Remover
DEEP BLACK - IDWS Emptyby fender24 Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:50 am

» Free all Premium Accounts 06.09.2014. Uploaded,Depositfiles,Keep2shar,Terafile,Bitshare eand more
DEEP BLACK - IDWS Emptyby claves Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:19 am

» Internet Download Manager 6.15 Full Serial Number
DEEP BLACK - IDWS Emptyby fender24 Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:56 am

» Free all Premium Accounts16.08.2014. Uploaded,Rapidgator,Depositfiles,Keep2share,Novafile,Share-Online,JDownloader2 and more
DEEP BLACK - IDWS Emptyby claves Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:34 pm

DEEP BLACK - IDWS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeneralChristian
GeneralChristian
Administrator
Administrator

Capricorn
Anonymous Points : 1748

DEEP BLACK - IDWS Empty
PostSubject: DEEP BLACK - IDWS   DEEP BLACK - IDWS EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:14 pm

DEEP BLACK - IDWS Deep
Deep Black | 2.3 Gb

The Deep Black : Reloaded is a video game in the ôActionö genre (third person shooter). Deep Black features extensive gameplay (40 single player missions in 4 different environments) that offers a mix of terrestrial and underwater battles, which so far has no direct analogues in this genre in the global video games market. The sci-fi project with detailed action-packed underwater combats will feature a new trend in TPS genre. Exciting gameplay suggests using both environments for combats: land and underwater. The unique setting of Deep Black comprises an immersive story line, complex science-fiction mystery, espionage and bio-terror.

The story line runs up in the nearest future in the world of unsteadiness, chaos, espionage, terrorism, desperate fight for world supremacy and possession of sophisticated biological weapon. Usage of realistic physical effects in the underwater environment enforces players to feel all the deepness of fear and unpredictability of combats in Deep Black. Players will take to the murky depths armed with a wrath of underwater equipment from specialized underwater suit with jet pack and integrated harpoon and other high tech equipment in pursuit of enemies. With the majority of the game play taking place below the waterÆs surface, action-adventure fans will need to master new skills to fight hostile enemies and infiltrate enemy bases.

Minimum System Requirements :

Processor: 2.4 GHz dual core
Memory: 1.5 GB RAM (Windows XP) / 2 GB (Windows Vista and Windows 7)
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8000 series or ATI Radeon HD 2000 series or better
DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
Hard Drive: 10 GB

Install :

Unpack the release
Mount or burn image
Install
Copy everything from the SKIDROW/Crack folder into the game installation
Play the game

ScreenShot :

DEEP BLACK - IDWS Deep2
DEEP BLACK - IDWS Deep3