Team Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are Anonymous, We are legion, We don't forgive, We don't forget, United as one, Divided by zero, Expect us.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
GeneralChristian
000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked I_vote_lcap000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked I_voting_bar000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked I_vote_rcap 
lashnelan
000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked I_vote_lcap000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked I_voting_bar000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked I_vote_rcap 
claves
pennbenis
fender24
jaguar034
A-Heroic
joemarie
Ako Xzi Mhark
HattoriHanzo
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» Clash of Clans Get Free Gems using Gift Card
000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked Emptyby fender24 Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:05 pm

» Clash of Clans
000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked Emptyby cindy123 Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:23 am

» Winrar Password Remover
000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked Emptyby cindy123 Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:10 am

» Anti-Deep Freeze
000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked Emptyby cindy123 Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:04 am

» Ninja Saga ATM Exp + Gold February 2013
000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked Emptyby airlose2012 Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:45 pm

» Anonymous Daily Attendance !
000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked Emptyby fender24 Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:53 pm

» Ardamax Keylogger Remover
000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked Emptyby fender24 Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:50 am

» Free all Premium Accounts 06.09.2014. Uploaded,Depositfiles,Keep2shar,Terafile,Bitshare eand more
000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked Emptyby claves Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:19 am

» Internet Download Manager 6.15 Full Serial Number
000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked Emptyby fender24 Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:56 am

» Free all Premium Accounts16.08.2014. Uploaded,Rapidgator,Depositfiles,Keep2share,Novafile,Share-Online,JDownloader2 and more
000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked Emptyby claves Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:34 pm

000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeneralChristian
GeneralChristian
Administrator
Administrator

Capricorn
Anonymous Points : 1748

000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked Empty
PostSubject: 000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked   000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm

Hi Mates, Happy New Year To All !
So let see the DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity making Thousends of Websites hosted on 000webhost and other free hosting webhosting Proivders.

Step 1 : signup for a account on 000webhost.com
it will give you a address like abcd.something.com
for example mine was : http://testingfu.comule.com

000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked 1

Now Goto cPanel
and Look for IP Adress, you'll get something like "31.170.163.140"

Now Goto Bing .com and type dork ip:31.170.163.140
if you want .gov .edu or any other particular domain then dork will " ip:31.170.163.140 .gov "
or " ip:31.170.163.140 .edu "
all server ips
Server 1 with 253 ips
31.170.161.1 - 31.170.161.253

Server 2 with with 253 ips
31.170.162.1 - 31.170.162.253

Server 3 with 242 ips
31.170.163.1 - 31.170.163.241
Now come to Search Results
i got The Target csirt.gov.bd
i just open this url :
abcd.csirt.gov.bd
and here a error page of 000webhost.

000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked 2

which shows that the dns is configured so that the site is forwarded to Nameserver of 000webhost
now what i did is enter in my cpanel which i created at 000webhost and park a subdomain :

000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked Cats
000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked Cats

men.csirt.gov.bd
bd.csirt.gov.bd
and done added a deface page to my public_html
and the website defaced .

Some of the sites for example which are vulnreable for this attack

Code:
http://test.fraymamertoesquiu.gov.ar
http://test.concejodeitagui.gov.co
http://dns.hviota.gov.co
http://test.digitizeyou.in
http://men.csirt.gov.bd
http://bd.csirt.gov.bd
Back to top Go down
https://teamanonymous.forumotion.com
fender24
fender24

Sagittarius
Anonymous Points : 117

000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked Empty
PostSubject: :)   000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Let's Do the Game!

Thanks!

I'll Study This one..

Last edited by fender24 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my comment is not enough.. :))
Back to top Go down
SYN
SYN
Leecher

Anonymous Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: 000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked   000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Sweet fucking jesus, leeeeeching ADMIN?

http://www.devilscafe.in/2012/12/000webhost-dns-hijacking-vulnerablity.html

from 2012. Good lord buddy, you need to learn this shit yourself and write a tutorial yourself. Not every member on here is an idiot. I hope.

If I get banned for this it only further proves my point that you are a leeching pile of trash and lack any sort of ability to code, hack or the like.

This is disrespectful, to earn respect you need to know your shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked   000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked Empty

Back to top Go down

000webhost DNS Hijacking Vulnerablity - Thousends of Websites including .gov domains Can be Hacked

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Anonymous :: Hacking Tutorials :: Website Hacking-